How to Make:
- Make pizza basic pizza dough.
- Make classic pizza sauce.
- Preheat oven to 230ºC. Sprinkle the pizzas with half of the grated mozzarella. Top with ham, pineapple, and capsicum. Sprinkle with the remainder of mozzarella. Bake, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, for 15-20 minutes or until the mozzarella melts and the base is crisp.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1 quantity Classic pizza sauce (see related recipe) Topping
- 110g coarsely grated mozzarella
- 200g shaved ham
- 400g fresh pineapple, peeled, quartered lengthways, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 green capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped