How to Make:
- Combine the soy sauce, honey, rice wine, ginger and garlic in a glass or ceramic dish. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade. Place the chicken on the lined tray.
- Bake in oven, basting occasionally with reserved marinade, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is golden and the juices run clear when the thickest part of the leg is pierced with a skewer.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 125ml (1/2 cup) salt-reduced soy sauce
- 125ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds