How to Make:
- Make pizza basic pizza dough.
- Make classic pizza sauce.
- Preheat oven to 230ºC. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Add butter and pears to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Cut the chicken into 1cm-thick slices. Top the pizzas with mozzarella. Top with the chicken and pear. Sprinkle with rosemary and parmesan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the mozzarella melts and the base is crisp. Top with fresh rocket leaves.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1 quantity Classic pizza sauce (see related recipe) Topping
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 25g butter
- 2 pears, halved, cored, cut into 2cm-thick wedges
- 55g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 50g shaved parmesan
- Fresh rocket leaves, to serve