How to Make:
- Make pizza basic pizza dough.
- Make classic pizza sauce.
- Preheat oven to 230ºC. Heat 1/2 of the olive oil in a large frying pan. Cook 1/2 of the eggplant for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with the remaining olive oil and eggplant. Top the pizzas with mozzarella and the eggplant. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until mozzarella melts and the base is crisp. Top with prosciutto and 50g baby rocket leaves.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1 quantity classic pizza sauce (see related recipe) Topping
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g eggplant, thinly sliced
- 200g mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 12 slices prosciutto, torn
- 50g baby rocket leaves