How to Make:
- Make pizza basic pizza dough.
- Make classic pizza sauce.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Combine pumpkin, red onions, and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin mixture, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender. Set aside to cool. Increase oven temperature to 230ºC. Top the pizzas with coarsely grated mozzarella. Top with the pumpkin mixture and goats cheese, crumbled. Bake, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, for 20 minutes or until the mozzarella melts and the base is crisp. Top with baby spinach leaves.
Time for preparing:50 min. PT50M
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1 quantity Classic pizza sauce (see related recipe) Topping
- 1.2kg Kent pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 2 red onions, cut into thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 55g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 120g goats cheese, crumbled
- 20g baby spinach leaves