How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles. Place on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool. Transfer to snap-lock bags.
- Place tomato, coriander and corn in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate.
- Place avocado, sweet chilli sauce and sour cream in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate. Serve with tortillas.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 4 (16cm each) white corn tortillas
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 125g can corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream