How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place bread on a large baking tray. Brush with 1 teaspoon oil. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine tandoori paste and 1 tablespoon yoghurt in bowl. Add chicken. Stir to coat.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a board. Thinly slice.
- Top bread with chicken, cucumber and sprouts. Drizzle with remaining yoghurt. Cut into wedges. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 300g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 50g snow pea sprouts