How to Make:
- Combine mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and chives in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place apple and remaining lemon juice in a bowl. Toss to coat. Add lettuce, celery, walnuts and sultanas. Toss to combine.
- Divide chicken and salad between plates. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve with bread.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 red delicious or royal gala apples, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, torn
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1 large barbecued chicken
- Crusty bread, to serve