How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Gently warm oil and garlic in a pan over low heat for 2-3 minutes to infuse. Stand for 5 minutes. Remove garlic cloves (reserving oil), then place cloves in a small processor with parsley and zest and whiz to combine. Set aside one-quarter of the mixture, then add cheeses to remaining mixture and pulse to combine. Spread the ricotta mixture over the baguette or bases.
- Place the reserved garlic oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook for 1 minute each side or until just cooked. Remove from the heat, then add reserved garlic and parsley mixture and gently toss to combine. Arrange the prawns over the baguette or bases, then sprinkle with extra parmesan. Bake for 5-6 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, bruised
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 450g fresh ricotta
- 1/2 cup (40g) grated parmesan, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 baguette, split, or 2 large pizza bases
- 800g green prawns, peeled, halved if large (or 500g green prawn meat)