How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Lightly grease 2 large pizza trays.
- Combine sauce and garlic in a bowl. Place pizza bases on prepared trays. Spread each base with 2 tablespoons sauce mixture. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Top with onion, chicken and capsicum. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until bases are crisp and cheese has melted. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1/3 cup smokey barbecue sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 30cm pizza bases
- 2 cups Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus grated cheese
- 1 small brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (see note)
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, thinly sliced