How to Make:
- Place zucchini and half the oil in a medium bowl. Toss to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue hot plate and chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook zucchini on chargrill for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until tender and lightly charred. Meanwhile, cook haloumi on barbecue plate for 1 minute each side or until golden.
- Combine onion, spinach, radicchio, lemon juice and remaining oil in a large bowl. Add zucchini and haloumi. Toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 x 180g packets haloumi, thinly sliced (see note)
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 200g baby spinach
- 1 radicchio, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Grilled eggplant and haloumi salad
Barbecued veggie salad with lime and pepper haloumi
Chargrilled vegetable and haloumi salad
BBQ haloumi and vegetable kebabs
Lamb, zucchini and haloumi burgers with seed salt
Zucchini and haloumi fritters
30-minute zucchini and haloumi schnitzel salad
Haloumi and zucchini Turkish pizza