How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Brush a baking tray with oil to grease. Place the base on the prepared tray. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic and fennel seeds and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add the rosemary and parsley, and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mince mixture over the base. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 7 minutes or until the mozzarella melts and the base is crisp. Top with rocket leaves. Cut into wedges to serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- Olive oil, to grease
- 1 x 440g pizza base with tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 400g lean pork mince
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 120g coarsely grated mozzarella
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves