How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Place the bread on two pizza trays.
- Combine the oil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush the garlic oil over the bread bases. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Arrange the mozzarella over the bread bases in a circular pattern, starting from the middle and working your way outwards. Crumble ricotta over the mozzarella following the same circular pattern. Bake in oven for a further 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and is light golden.
- Top with rocket leaves and sprinkle with pepper. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 x pieces (28cm-diameter) Lebanese bread
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 250g fresh ricotta
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Freshly ground black pepper, to serve