How to Make:
- Prepare the pizza dough following the packet directions.
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease a pizza tray with oil. Roll out the prepared dough to a 22cm circle. Spread with the chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with Bounty and berries. Bake for 15 minutes or until base is crisp and golden.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the pizza. Top with mint leaves.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 250g fresh pizza dough
- 250g fresh mixed berries (strawberries, halved, raspberries and blueberries)
- 50g white chocolate, melted
- 1 tbs chocolate hazelnut spread
- 45g Bounty chocolate, broken into large pieces
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish