How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240°C or 220°C fan. Cook the bacon in a large frying pan over medium heat for 2 mins each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Add 200g of the spinach to pan and cook, turning, for 2-3 mins or until wilted. Remove from heat.
- Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread sauce over bases. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange the bacon and spinach over the pizza. Crack 1 egg into a cup then arrange on pizza. Repeat with remaining eggs. Top with cherry tomatoes. Bake for 12-15 mins or until the eggs are cooked to your liking and the tomatoes soften.
- Transfer pizza to a clean work surface. Cut into wedges and serve with remaining spinach.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 300g Coles Short Cut Bacon
- 280g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 2 x 30cm pizza bases
- 250ml jar Coles Brand Mild Mexican Sauce
- 2 cups coarsely grated mozzarella
- 6 eggs
- 250g cherry vine tomatoes