How to Make:
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 8 minutes or until soft. Stir in the cranberries and brown sugar for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Stir in brandy and vinegar. Season. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until reduced and sticky.
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan forced. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread the base of each pizza with relish. Sprinkle with chicken and cheese. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese melts and base is crisp. Sprinkle with baby spinach leaves and extra cranberries, if using. Serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 red onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 75g (1/2 cup) dried cranberries, plus extra, to serve, optional
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) brandy
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 x 150g each Toscano Authentic Italian Pizza bases
- 200g (2 cups) shredded skinless barbecue chicken
- 80g (1 cup) coarsely grated reduced-fat cheddar
- 20g baby spinach leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve