How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan. Combine ricotta, vegetables, ham, salami and parmesan in a bowl.
- Using a 20cm round plate as a guide, cut 4 discs from pastry sheets. Place one-quarter of ham mixture over one side of each circle leaving a 1cm border. Brush border with egg. Fold pastry over to form a semi-circle. Press edges together with a fork to enclose filling.
- Place calzones on a large baking tray. Brush with egg. Cut three 4cm lines in each calzone. Cook for 20 mins or until golden. Serve with beetroot tossed through salad mix.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 250g Perfect Italiano Smooth Ricotta
- 300g Coles Italian antipasto mix, from the deli, drained well
- 100g shaved ham, coarsely chopped
- 75g shaved hot or mild sopressa salami, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 4 sheets Coles Brand Short Crust Pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 180g Love Beets Cocktail Beetroot, halved or quartered
- 120g Coles Brand 4 Leaf Salad Mix