How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread with chilli jam. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden and melted.
- Arrange prosciutto on pizzas. Top with figs and sprinkle with rocket. Season with pepper and drizzle with oil. Serve with lemon wedges, if using.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 2 pizza bases
- 85g (1/4 cup) chilli jam
- 100g (1 cup) coarsely grated fresh mozzarella
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- Baby rocket, to serve
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)