How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240C (220C fan-forced). Place the pizza bases on 2 lined baking trays.
- Spread mascarpone evenly over the bases. Sprinkle with garlic. Arrange the mushroom and bocconcini on top. Drizzle with olive oil and season. Bake for 10-12 mins or until the bocconcini is bubbling and the edges are golden. Serve immediately with rocket.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 300g packet Toscano Pizza Bases
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 120g Portabella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 180g drained bocconcini, thickly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Baby rocket, to serve