How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a medium bowl. Add flour. Whisk until smooth. Stir in zucchini, bacon, cheese and oil. Season.
- Using a 20cm plate as a guide, cut a 20cm round from each pastry sheet. Place rounds on prepared trays. Spoon mixture onto the centre of each pastry round. Leaving a 3cm border, spread mixture over pastry.
- Using picture as a guide, fold and pleat pastry border around filling. Whisk remaining egg. Brush pastry edges with egg. Bake for 40 minutes or until pastry is golden. Serve, sprinkled with parsley.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 middle bacon rashers, trimmed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated pizza cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve