How to Make:
- Combine the yeast, sugar and milk in a small bowl. Set aside in a warm place for 5 mins or until mixture is frothy.
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Add the yeast mixture and oil and stir until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 mins or until smooth and elastic. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until dough doubles in size.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Punch down the dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Cut the dough into 8 even portions. Roll each portion into a ball and place on the lined tray. Make a indent in the top of each ball. Fill with tomato paste, mozzarella and ham. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour to rise.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Bake the rolls for 20-25 mins or until golden and cooked through. Set aside for 10 mins to cool. Serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 2 teaspoons (7g sachet) dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) warm milk
- 3 1/3 cups (500g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 100g mozzarella, shredded
- 120g shaved honey leg ham, shredded