How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan forced. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Combine garlic and 2 tbs of the oil in a bowl. Season. Place potato in a bowl. Drizzle with 2 tsp oil mixture. Brush remaining oil mixture over pizza bases. Arrange potato over pizza bases. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden and potato is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining oil, lemon juice and vinegar in a bowl. Season. Place brussels sprouts in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 1-2 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Add to vinegar mixture. Toss to coat.
- Divide prosciutto among pizzas. Top with brussels sprouts mixture and sprinkle with hazelnut.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 wholemeal pizza bases
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250g (2 small) Desiree potatoes, cut into 1.3mm slices
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 250g baby brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 150g prosciutto, torn
- 45g (1/4 cup) hazelnuts, roasted, chopped