How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place tomato, cut side up, on tray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with garlic. Roast for 20 minutes or until collapsed and golden.
- Increase temperature to 220C/200C fan forced. Place pizza bases on 2 oven trays or a preheated pizza stone. Spread pizza bases with pizza sauce. Top with the tomato, pancetta, mozzarella and rosemary. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese melts and the crust is golden.
- Top with the rocket and parmesan and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 4 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 gluten-free pizza bases
- 60ml (1/4 cup) gluten-free pizza sauce
- 100g pancetta, torn
- 2 buffalo mozzarella, torn
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Balsamic glaze, to serve