How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pizza base on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and crisp Meanwhile, place basil in a small bowl. Add oil and lemon juice. Stir until well combined. Drizzle hot pizza with oil mixture. Cut into wedges. Serve sprinkled with extra basil leaves.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 22cm round pizza base
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Extra small fresh basil leaves, to serve