How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place Lebanese bread on 2 large baking trays. Arrange potato, overlapping slightly, over bread. Spray with oil. Top with thyme, garlic, capers and mozzarella. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 10-15 minutes or until potato is tender and bases are crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook salmon for 2-3 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork in the thickest part. Flake into large pieces.
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice and horseradish cream in a bowl. Divide salmon between pizzas. Top with salad leaves and drizzle with horseradish mixture.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 pieces (25cm-diameter) wholemeal Lebanese bread
- 400g red delight potatoes, thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 50g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated reduced-fat mozzarella
- 150g skinless salmon fillet
- 75g (1/4 cup) light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve