How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Spray 24 non-stick mini muffin pans with olive oil.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl. Whisk well to combine. Make a well in the centre. Add the egg. Gradually add the milk, whisking constantly, until the mixture is smooth. Whisk butter in until smooth. Divide the mixture among the prepared pans. Push 2-3 blueberries into the top of each. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool slightly before removing the muffins from the pans. Transfer to a wire rack.
- Place the muffins on a serving platter. Drizzle with golden syrup or maple syrup.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 160ml (2/3 cup) milk
- 30g unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 punnet fresh blueberries
- Golden syrup or maple syrup, to drizzle