How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly grease six 8.5cm (base measurement) pie dishes.
- Put flour, cinnamon, icing sugar, coconut and chopped butter in a food processor. Process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Combine chilled water and 1 egg. Add to flour mixture. Process until mixture just comes together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 1 minute, until smooth. Reserve one-third of the pastry. Divide remaining pastry into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of pastry on floured baking paper until 3-4mm thick. Line pie dishes with pastry, pushing gently into sides. Trim excess.
- Use extra butter, remaining 2 eggs and 1 tbs water to prepare brownie batter, following packet directions. Divide choc bits and marshmallow among dishes. Cover with brownie batter. Brush pastry edges with milk.
- ivide reserved pastry into 6 portions. Roll out each portion of pastry on floured baking paper to form discs large enough to cover pies. Place loosely over filling. Press edges to seal. Cut a small cross in the top of each pie. Brush with milk. Sprinkle with sugar. Place pies on a baking tray. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until light golden and almost cooked through. Serve with ice-cream.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 375g (2 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar mixture
- 35g (1/3 cup) desiccated coconut
- 200g butter, chilled, chopped, plus 100g, melted, extra
- 2 tablespoons chilled water
- 3 eggs
- 475g pkt White Wings Choc Chunk Brownies
- 95g (1/2 cup) dark choc bits
- 12 marshmallows, quartered
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Caster sugar, to sprinkle
- Ice-cream, to serve