How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a square 20cm (base measurement) cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl until combined. Make a well in the centre. Add the oil, vinegar and 330ml (1 1/3 cups) water. Slowly whisk until a smooth batter forms. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 17 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Set aside in the pan for 5 minutes to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread the chocolate frosting over the cake and top with assorted chocolate toppings.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 300g (2 cups) plain flour
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 30g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 80ml (1/3 cup) light tasting olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Milk chocolate frosting, to serve
- Assorted chocolate toppings, to serve (see notes)