How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Make Dough: Using an electric mixer, beat dough mix, xanthan gum, oil, eggs and 100ml cold water on low for 2 minutes or until smooth. Using lightly oiled hands transfer dough to a lightly oiled surface. Knead for 1 minute (see notes).
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions. Cover 3 portions with plastic wrap and set aside. Using a rolling pin, roll out remaining portion on a lightly floured surface to form a 22cm round.
- Combine ham, capsicum, mushroom, pineapple and 2/3 cup cheese in a bowl. Leaving a 1cm border around edge of dough, spread with tomato paste. Place 1/4 of the ham mixture over one half. Brush edge with water. Fold over to enclose filling. Pinch edges together to seal. Place on 1 prepared tray. Repeat with remaining dough, ham mixture and trays. Spray tops with oil. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 100g lean salt-reduced leg ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red capsicum, chopped
- 125g cup mushrooms, chopped
- 3/4 cup drained canned pineapple pieces
- 3/4 cup light pizza cheese
- 1/4 cup no added salt tomato paste
- Olive oil cooking spray Dough
- 320g packet gluten-free pizza dough mix (see note)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs