How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line the base and 2 long sides of a 10cm x 22cm (base measurement) loaf pan with baking paper.
- Combine flour, coconut, lime rind and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk butter, eggs and coconut milk in a small bowl. Add to the flour mixture. Stir to combine. Pour into prepared pan. Smooth the surface.
- Bake for 45 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan for 5 mins. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the lime drizzle icing, place the icing sugar in a bowl. Add enough lime juice to form a runny paste. Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons lime rind, finely grated
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk Lime drizzle icing
- 1 1/2 cups (240g) icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons lime juice