How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges on all sides.
- Using a food processor, process the biscuits until finely chopped and mixture almost forms a paste. Press mixture over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Bake for 10 minutes or until just firm to touch.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, condensed milk, egg and 1/2 cup of the shredded coconut until well combined. Spread evenly over prepared base. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre of slice comes out with moist crumbs clinging and top is just firm to touch.
- While slice is still hot, combine icing sachet with 2 tablespoons hot water until smooth. Pour over top of slice, spreading evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle with remaining shredded coconut. Set aside to cool completely. Cut into 18 pieces. Serve.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 2 x 200g packets Tim Tams
- 400g packet chocolate cake mix with icing
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut