How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease the base and side of a 22cm (base measurement) springform pan with oil and line with baking paper.
- Combine the flour, oats, coconut, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and bicarb in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Place yoghurt, oil, eggs, honey and vanilla in a jug. Use a fork to whisk to combine.
- Add the yoghurt mixture, banana and pineapple to the well. Stir until well combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the frosting, place the cream cheese, yoghurt, honey and lime rind in a bowl. Use a wooden spoon to beat until smooth.
- Spread frosting evenly over the cake. Drizzle with extra honey and sprinkle with coconut flakes and lime zest, if using.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 240g (1 1/2 cups) wholemeal spelt flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) rolled oats
- 35g (1/3 cup) desiccated coconut
- 60g (1/3 cup) coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 130g (1/2 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- 100ml light extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey, plus extra, to drizzle (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large, very ripe bananas, mashed
- 440g can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- Toasted coconut flakes, to serve (optional)
- Lime zest, to serve (optional) Cream cheese frosting
- 200g light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 70g (1/4 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 lime, rind finely grated