How to Make:
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan.
- Place dates, orange juice and rind, honey, cinnamon and cacao in a food processor. Add 1 cup seed mix, 2 cups oats and 3/4 cup coconut. Process until mixture is finely chopped and comes together. Transfer to a bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon cranberries. Add remaining cranberries and oats to date mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining seed mix, coconut and reserved cranberries, pressing firmly to secure. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Remove slice from pan and transfer to a board. Cut into 20 slices. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 454g packet medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 1/4 cups pepita and sunflower seed mix
- 4 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries