How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 3 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in yoghurt.
- Sift 1/2 the flours and 1/2 the bicarbonate of soda over mixture. Stir to combine. Sift over remaining flours and bicarbonate of soda. Stir to combine. Add chocolate and frozen raspberries. Stir to combine.
- Using a small (40ml capacity) ice-cream scoop or rounded tablespoons of mixture, place dough, 7cm apart, on prepared trays. Flatten slightly.
- Bake, one tray at a time, for 15 minutes or until golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 250g butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style All Natural Yoghurt
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries