How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 2 medium loaf pans with baking paper.
- Mix the polenta, flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir in the sugar, oil, buttermilk and eggs. Beat until smooth.
- Spoon the polenta mixture into the prepared loaf pans, then set aside for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until golden and firm to touch.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 2 cups fine polenta
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 600ml buttermilk
- 2 eggs, beaten