How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the bread on oven trays. Spread the tomato paste evenly over each pizza base.
- Arrange the ham or chicken, tomato, capsicum and mushroom over each base and sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crisp and the cheddar melts. Serve with salad leaves.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 4 x 15cm wholemeal Lebanese breads
- 1/3 cup (95g) salt-reduced tomato paste
- 100g lean shaved ham or chicken breast, finely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 8 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (80g) coarsely grated light cheddar
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve