How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 10cm x 22cm (base measurement) loaf pan with baking paper.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, almond meal and lemon rind in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon half the mixture into the prepared pan. Place Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Conserve in a sealable plastic bag and cut off 1 corner. Pipe half the conserve over the cake mixture and use a skewer to marble. Repeat with remaining mixture and conserve. Smooth the surface.
- Bake for 40-50 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Sprinkle with extra sugar. Set aside in the pan for 5 mins to cool. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Time for preparing:50 min. PT50M
- 175g butter, softened
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) self-raising flour
- 25g almond meal
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1/3 cup (110g) Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Conserve
- Caster sugar, extra, to sprinkle