How to Make:
- Mix brown sugar and self-raising flour in a large bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, melted butter, eggs and bananas in a bowl. Add to flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Layer the banana mixture in a greased and lined 10cm x 22cm loaf pan, alternating with Nutella and smooth peanut butter. Use a knife to gently marble.
- Bake at 180C for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 mins. Turn onto a serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 1 cup (220g) brown sugar
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 150g melted butter
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2 mashed large ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup (110g) Nutella
- 1/3 cup (95g) smooth peanut butter