How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Place the pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Brush each base with 1 teaspoon oil. Sprinkle over the sea salt.
- Combine grape, rosemary and remaining oil in a bowl. Sprinkle over bases. Crumble over blue cheese. Top with bocconcini and pine nuts. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese melts and bases are crisp.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 x 150g pkts Pane Toscano Traditional Pizza Bases
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- 330g (2 cups) Menindee grapes, halved
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 60g blue cheese
- 180g ctn South Cape Fresh Bocconcini, halved
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts