How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Spread pesto on pizza bases and scatter over ricotta. Arrange fig and prosciutto on 1 pizza, then bake both pizzas for 10 minutes or until ricotta melts and fig starts to caramelise.
- Meanwhile, whisk oil and balsamic together and season. Toss the parmesan and rocket in a bowl with half the dressing. In a separate bowl, toss tomatoes and basil with remaining dressing.
- Top the fig pizza with the rocket salad and the remaining pizza with the tomato salad. Cut into slices and serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto
- 2 shop-bought pizza bases
- 1 cup (240g) fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1 large fig, torn
- 3 slices prosciutto, torn
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (20g) shaved parmesan
- 1/2 bunch rocket leaves
- 300g punnet heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves