How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pizza base on prepared tray.
- Spread tomato paste over base. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with roasted tomato, salami, vegetables and olives. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp.
- Combine rocket, onion and parmesan in a large bowl. Drizzle over oil and vinegar. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pizza with rocket salad.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 30cm round pizza base
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 quantity Semi-roasted tomatoes (see related recipe)
- 1/2 x 100g packet Hans sliced pepperoni salami
- 1/2 x 280g jar antipasto vegetables, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted kalamata olives
- 120g baby rocket
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar