How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in a frypan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add eggplant and curry leaves (if using) and cook, stirring, for 6-7 minutes until lightly golden. Add the lamb mince and cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5-6 minutes until browned. Stir in the kasundi and season.
- Place naan on a baking tray and top with the lamb mixture. Top with tomato and bake for 6-8 minutes until warmed through and edges are starting to crisp.
- Mix yoghurt, cucumber, juice and 1 tablespoon coriander together in a small bowl and season. Dollop the yoghurt mixture on the pizzas and scatter with remaining 1 tablespoon coriander. Cut into slices and serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (about 400g) eggplant, cut into 1cm pieces
- 8 fresh curry leaves (see note) (optional)
- 300g lamb mince
- 1/3 cup (110g) tomato kasundi (see note)
- 4 naan breads
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup (140g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 cucumber, coarsely grated
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander