How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium-low heat. Add the eschalot and garlic, then cook, stirring, for 5-6 minutes until softened. Increase the heat to medium and add the chilli and prawns. Season and cook for 3-4 minutes until the prawns are just cooked. Remove the pan from the heat, then transfer chilli prawns to a plate, using a slotted spoon.
- Combine tomato passata and tomato sauce in a bowl, season , then spread half over 1 Lebanese bread. Top with half the chilli prawns, pineapple, capsicum and bocconcini, then season. Repeat with remaining bread, sauce and toppings.
- Drain any oil from the pan used to cook the chilli prawns, then use a teaspoon to scatter some of the cooked eschalot and garlic over the pizzas. Place pizzas on the prepared trays and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and crisp. Remove pizzas from the oven and scatter with peanuts and coriander leaves, then slice and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 eschalot, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 20 green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup (125ml) tomato passata
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 2 Lebanese breads
- 1/2 small pineapple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 12 baby bocconcini, halved
- Chopped peanuts, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve