How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the goat's cheese, sour cream, mint leaves and lemon juice in a bowl and stir until smooth. Season and set aside.
- Coat lamb with Dijon mustard and season. Heat oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add lamb and cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest for 5 minutes, then cut into thin slices.
- Spread half the goat’s cheese sauce over 1 Lebanese bread, then add half the eggplant. Repeat with remaining Lebanese bread and toppings. Place pizzas on prepared trays and bake for 8 minutes or until golden. Scatter with the lamb and return to the oven for a further 2 minutes or until just heated through.
- Top pizzas with chilli, pistachios and extra mint leaves, then season and drizzle with pomegranate molasses.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 120g soft goat’s cheese
- 1/3 cup (80g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, plus extra leaves to serve
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 250g lamb backstrap, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Lebanese breads
- 250g chargrilled eggplant slices, cut into strips
- 1 long green chilli, sliced
- Roughly chopped pistachios, to serve
- Pomegranate molasses (see note), to serve