How to Make:
- Combine tandoori paste, lemon juice and half the yoghurt in a medium bowl. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pizza base on prepared tray.
- Spread chutney over pizza base. Top with onion, spinach, chicken, raisins, almonds and cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until base is crisp. Serve pizza sprinkled with coriander and dolloped with remaining yoghurt.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 poached chicken breast fillets (see related recipe), thinly sliced
- 30cm round pizza base
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 40g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped raisins
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves