How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the garlic on a lined baking tray. Roast, shaking every 5 minutes, for 20 minutes or until soft. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Increase oven to 200C. Squeeze the garlic flesh from the skins into a bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of the oil. Use a fork to mash until a smooth paste forms. Spread the pita bread with the garlic paste. Combine the potato, rosemary and remaining oil in a bowl. Top each pita bread with a layer of potato, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle each pizza with a quarter of the parmesan.
- Transfer pizzas to 2 large baking trays. Bake for 10 minutes. Swap trays and cook for a further 5-7 minutes or until golden and potato is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the witlof, rocket, pear and walnuts in a bowl. Drizzle over the vinegar and toss to combine.
- Serve the pizzas with the salad.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 12 small garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Pittes Lite (Souvlaki & Pizza) breads
- 400g Red Delight potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 witlof, trimmed, leaves separated
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1 large firm ripe pear, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar