How to Make:
- Combine oil, parsley, anchovy, capers, chilli and garlic in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Grease and preheat a pizza tray. Spread pizza base with half the oil mixture. Top with bocconcini. Bake on tray for 5 minutes. Add prawns. Spray with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until base is crisp.
- Add lemon juice to remaining oil mixture. Drizzle over the pizza.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 drained anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained, chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 30cm bought pizza base
- 100g bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 12 green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice