How to Make:
- To make pizza dough, combine the water, yeast and sugar in a jug. Stand for 10 minutes or until foamy. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 8-10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in a greased bowl. Cover and set aside to prove for 40 minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
- Combine the pineapple, ham and spring onion in a bowl. Season.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Punch down dough. Knead until smooth. Roll out to a 42cm x 22cm rectangle. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Top with the pineapple mixture, leaving a 2cm border at 1 long side. Starting from the other long side, roll up to form a log. Trim ends. Cut into 24 slices, about 1.5cm thick. Place slices on 2 lined trays, with room for spreading. Insert soaked bamboo skewers into each slice. Spray with oil.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 14-15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool slightly.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 250g fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, finely chopped
- 80g shaved ham, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion (shallot), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 80g (3/4 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella Pizza dough
- 125ml (1/2 cup) warm water
- 2 teaspoons (7g/1 sachet) dried yeast
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 250g (12/3 cups) Anchor Lighthouse Bread & Pizza Plain Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil