How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine cumin, coriander, cinnamon and chilli flakes in a bowl. Combine eggplant and half the cumin mixture on a baking tray. Season. Spray with olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until almost tender.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle remaining cumin mixture over lamb. Season. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook lamb, turning, for 6 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Rest.
- Place bread on a baking tray. Top with cheddar. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheddar starts to melt. Top with eggplant. Bake for 5 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
- Combine yoghurt, mint and lemon juice in a bowl. Thinly slice lamb. Place lamb and spinach on pizza. Serve with yoghurt mixture.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 400g eggplant, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 200g lamb boneless loin (backstrap)
- 430g loaf Turkish bread
- 35g (1/3 cup) grated Bega So Light Vintage cheese
- 70g (1/4 cup) low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve