How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Thinly slice the stalks of the broccolini and set aside. Blanch the broccolini tops in boiling, salted water for 1-2 minutes until just tender, adding the silverbeet for the final 10 seconds. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Combine garlic, lemon zest and oil in a bowl, then toss with drained broccolini tops and silverbeet. Season and set aside.
- Spread the pesto over the pizza bases and scatter with the parmesan and sliced broccolini stalks. Divide the mozzarella, bacon and greens between the pizza bases. Bake for 12-14 minutes until crust is golden and crisp, and cheese has melted. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1/2 bunch silverbeet, finely shredded
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (65g) pesto
- 2 round pizza bases
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 250g fresh mozzarella or bocconcini, roughly torn
- 2 bacon rashers, cut into large pieces